Thursday 16 April 2015

Q4 How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluation stages?

The first thing I did was talk about how I have used different technologies in my products and what I used them for.



Here are the notes I used for making this video.
























Here is a list of some of the main technology I used in order to complete my planing and research, production and post production.


Microsoft Powerpoint was helpful in terms of presentations as it made it easier to present my ideas and upload them onto things like SlideShare which enabled me to upload it to my blog. It also meant that when I did have several ideas, such as the clothing and make-up ideas, I could collectively adapt them all together within a powerpoint. I could also adapt the colours, fonts, texts, images and animations in a personal way which I felt was appropriate. Therefore, this use of technology was extremely beneficial as I was able to present my ideas in a more attractive and appealing way.

I used the internet for endless aspects of the planning and research stages. For example, I used Google images to collect appropriate images of relevant things, which I would need, such as singers, performers, digipaks and magazine adverts. This allowed me to present my ideas with photographs and images and was aesthetically pleasing when I uploaded them onto blogger.














Twitter was helpful with the promotion of my artists product and allowed me to get ideas and opinions from real existing artists on their own products, allowing me to transfer these characteristics to my artist.







I have already discussed the uses of the main media technology that allowed me to actually produce my products (photoshop and iMovie). I feel I have developed a lot since my foundation portfolio in using them as instead of taking more than a week to produce a still imaged product, it took me around 1 day to fully complete both my digipak and poster. On the other hand working with moving image was something new to me so the technology I had to use to help me produce my music video where things like the internet and youtube which provided tutorials on how to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment